With hundreds of options available to use Galaxy, how do you pick the right one for you?
Galaxy is massive (if you’ll forgive the pun), with hundreds of tutorials, thousands of available tools, tens of thousands of active users, and hundreds of thousands of jobs executed by those users, on servers spread around the world. There are also a large number of options to use Galaxy. In this post, we will take a look at the currently available options, benefits, and tradeoffs for each. If you would like to watch a webinar on this topic, check out this recording.
Get your results faster!
Galaxy Pro is a managed Galaxy service for analyzing genomic data.
Let us handle the software and infrastructure tasks so you can focus on data analysis.
Instant Galaxy Pro access
- No system administration: Instead of weeks and months to set up and maintain Galaxy, receive a link that just works.
- Don't wait in the queue: With Galaxy Pro, your jobs do not wait in the queue and there are no storage quotas.
- Infrastructure to meet your needs: If your jobs call for high memory or many CPUs to get the job done quickly, the sky is the limit.
Readily use Pro pipelines
- Validated tools: Galaxy Pro comes with a suite of tools that have been properly installed and operationally validated.
- Topic-based workflows: Don't spend 3-6 months developing a pipeline. As a subscriber, you get access to Pro workflows as high-quality pipelines using best-practice tools and values.
- Exploratory mode: Want to look at your own data or tweak parameters? Do this easily in the exploration mode and save your changes for future runs.
Focused on customer success
- Proactive collaboration: GalaxyWorks will follow you on your project journey to ensure your Galaxy Pro configuration matches the project.
- Onboarding and training: We work with you to get started and continue to stand by your side.
- Customization: Adding new or custom tools as well as pipeline development is available.